- Excellent source of flavonoids, which are antioxidant compounds
- Very good source of vitamin C, soluble fiber and insoluble fiber such as pectin
- Very good source of manganese, vitamin E and riboflavin
- Research has also shown that blueberries are good for your brain.
- Blueberries are good for your skin and natural beauty
Incorporate blueberries in your diet – you can eat them individually, on a fruit salad, or in smoothies. Take a bunch with you when you are on the go. There are plenty of good reasons to eat blueberries.
Don’t you agree?
2 thoughts on “SOME FACTS ABOUT BLUEBERRIES”
Great post :) I very rarely eat blueberries but after reading this I think I’ll start buying a few more to nibble on! Karen x
Karen, that is a great idea. Blueberries are full of nutritious properties that are great for your health and beauty.
Blessings, beauty, love & health for you,